Instruments for Immortality

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The note that I wrote when I was alone without him...

Dear My Lovely Darla,

This is the note I’m writing for you. The one, I loved.

This night, under the light of moon and the twinkle of stars

I’m thinking about you

I’m thinking about the questions that I want to ask you

The questions that you don’t have to answers me

But you have to think the answers

“Baby, do you really understand me?”

“Do you really love me?”

“Do you really care about me?”

“Do you really remember the promise that you made up for me?”

“Oh dear, how many promises did you give me so long ago?”

“Baby, do you really feel this pain? The pain after I lost my cat and everything.”

“Do you really can answer yourself?”

Darla, you don’t know this pain

You don’t even know how does it feel?

I cried that night

And who knows?

You just said that you are so sorry to hear that

But you don’t even want to know

I cried and you slept

Baby, I’m waiting for your called that night

You know, I need you

When I saw my phone, oh dear, there’s no any missed call from you.

I lost my cat, I lost my friend, I lost my teacher

I lost my facilities, and I lost everything!

I lost my best friend that really understand me

You know, I have so many problems’ here.

Somebody that you don’t know, she mocks me everyday!

I tried to be strong.

I don’t want to cry again.

But you never stay with me to support me

I’m crying every night

And you don’t know it, baby!

I remember, when your friend lost her brother

You were beside her and you were crying

You were so sad

The one that you should know is, that day my ex-bf dead.

Where is your heart, dear?

Now, 10:50 PM, October 10th, 2008

I’m crying without noise

I’m crying without tears

But it really kills me

I know I’m strong and I believe it

I don’t really need you anymore

I don’t really need you to be someone else

To love me or to support me

I know, you don’t need me anymore

You have a family who loves you

You have friends whose supports you

I don’t really need anyone! Alone is the best for me.

You don’t need me, dear

But, you have to remember

I’ll always love you! With or without you, I think you’re gonna be alright but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment